DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Legends Limited is hiring a Wine & Spirits Sales Rep for their Maryland market to ensure the successful sale and distribution of their products throughout the assigned territory. This individual will be responsible for developing new business at current no-buy accounts along with maintaining an existing account list.
OBJECTIVE: To ensure the successful sale and distribution of Legends’ wine and spirit portfolio throughout the assigned territory, which includes Frederick & Howard counties. This individual will be responsible for developing new business at current non-buy accounts, increasing cocktail menu placements, and working with the team on building spirit and wine business in existing accounts.
We want candidates who are energetic, competitive, hardworking, and persistent. Someone who possesses a strong work ethic and strong sense of responsibility and desire to learn, grow, and take on new challenges with a winning team!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the good will of the company with emphasis on the on-premise retailers
- Successful sale, distribution and placement of Legends’ products
- Determine specific needs of individual accounts by analyzing account data and surveying for opportunities
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Effective accounts receivable collections within corporate credit policy
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Develop a strategy to enable new placements in existing accounts
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information and other inquiries as they arise
- Execute monthly and quarterly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Create relationships with retailers, suppliers, and teams members to maintain and improve customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales and management preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of On and Off Premise spirit segments
- Background in spirit sales with emphasis in mixology
- Ability and willingness to work independently and part of a team
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong comfort level with technology
- Rep must live in the territory
- Valid and clean driver's license
We offer excellent benefits that include:
Health Benefits - $0 in-network deductible!
Paid Holidays, including your Birthday!
Paid Employee Volunteer Hours
Competitive Vacation Package
Similar jobs to check out:
Wine Sales Representative
Out East • New York, NY
Welcome to Out East. We are an innovative and purpose-driven start-up wine company based in New York City, with operations in Champagne & Provence, France.
XED Beverages • NJ
Looking for an entrepreneurial and hardworking salesperson to aggressively push our product across the state, and maintain our accounts on the Jersey Shore.
Next Level Marketing • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This is a unique opportunity to join a winning team!