About The Position
Legends Ltd. is currently looking to fill a Night Loader/Key Picker position. We are looking for energetic individuals who possess a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
Legends Ltd. is a proud member of the Sheehan Family Companies and is the leading craft beer distributor in the state of Maryland. Our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationships we have with our customers. We maintain a fine lineup of world class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world class people.
Objective: To wrap and load all pallets accurately and efficiently. To pick all kegs without error.
Shift: Monday (5 pm to whenever job is complete) Tuesday- Thursday (6:30 PM to whenever job is complete)
- Load trucks with correct loads and kegs
- Replenish all picking locations and overflow in designated area
- Follow all warehouse SOP’s on a daily basis
- Must verify all pallets and kegs on each truck are correct
- Maintain that all warehouse equipment used is clean and functioning properly
- Utilize FIFO throughout the entire facility
- Report all breakage to ensure accurate inventory counts
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA requirements
- Inform supervisor of equipment issues and supply needs
- Serve as a backup for other employees when needed
- Maintain the proper upkeep of the warehouse
- Demonstrate courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and all co-workers
- Ensure safe operation of forklifts, ride-on’s, walk-behind’s and pallet jacks at all times
- Build load using Headset or paper when needed
- Pick all kegs without error at an acceptable speed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1-3 years’ experience in a warehouse environment preferred
- Experience working nights
- 1-3 years’ experience operating a forklift and ride on pallet jack (certification a plus)
- Flexibility with schedule
- Walking on hard surfaces on a regular basis
- Frequent exposure to temperatures ranging from 30-100 degrees F on a seasonal basis
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying half barrels and quarter barrels from floor to 48" on an occasional basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment
We offer excellent pay and benefits and all hourly employees are eligible for overtime after 40 hours.
- Outstanding Healthcare offered (medical and dental)- $0 in-network deductible!
- Hourly pay with commission (overtime may be required)
- Profit sharing / 401K
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid time off for volunteer work
Legends Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants considered for these positions will have a background check, physical and pre-employment drug test.
If you are interested in this position and would like to join Legends Ltd. and our World Class Team, please apply!