About The Position
In this role you will oversee key south Florida accounts. You will work closely with the sales representatives and management team in building brand awareness and key account growth.
An energetic person who embodies the Latin Way of Life. Someone who enjoys going out and being part of the South Florida food and beverage community. Self motivated and is excite to go out everyday and share the brand with the market.
- The South Florida Wine & Spirits Area Manager is responsible for managing the development at the street level across all trade channels.
- Establish and maintain rapport with key accounts through regular visits in the market.
- Work closely with our distributor partner in building brand awareness, opening new key accounts, and reviewing successful sales programs with the goal of achieving increased distribution & volume.
- Participate in work with (ride along) with sales team members.
- Become an ambassador for the Latin Way of life and support local on premise accounts.
- Set up new item authorizations, review and establish appropriate price structures for our products consistent with the respective brand strategies.
- Be a part of and set up account activations.
Provide weekly updates to the head of sales with updates on:
- Distributor and key account relationships.
- Changes in the market environment
- Recommendations for new accounts and promotions.
- Sales experience; minimum 3-year with beverage alcohol products.
- Conversational or fluency Level of Spanish
- Computer literary a must (e-mail, Excel or equivalent, Word).
- Must be able to dedicate evenings and some weekends to on-premise and special event work.
- Appreciated previous experience: Bacardi, Diageo, Moet Hennessy, Pernod Ricard, Patron, Southern Wines & Spirits, RNDC, Breakthrough Beverage.
- Appreciated previous titles: Market Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, On-Premise Manager, Off-Premise Manager.
Market competitive base with Bonus structure