About The Position
This position plays a critical role in the direction of the Blueprint Wine portfolio. This person is responsible for driving profitable performance through the wine portfolio by further developing key accounts and optimizing coordination across the Blueprint sales team. Partnership satisfaction is central to the role; this candidate must be comfortable communicating effectively with all levels of leadership internally and externally. This person will also serve a supporting, consultative role in new brand recruitment and brand relationship management with the Blueprint Brand Manager and the Corporate Wine Manager.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
● Primarily responsible for growing current key accounts and developing future key accounts
● Maintain effective customer relations and promote goodwill on the company throughout the trade
● Grow relationships with top accounts for brands under management
● Responsible for delivering profitable and sustainable growth of the wine portfolio
● Successfully liaise with the Blueprint sales team and Union Beer sales team to drive Blueprint & supplier
● Coach and educate the general Blueprint and Union Beer sales team on the wine portfolio
● Collaborate and implement with management on creative marketing strategies
● Execute all-new brands’ launches within the portfolio
● Consult with Brand Manager and Corporate Wine Manager through the new supplier recruitment
● Assist in maintaining optimal levels for all products within portfolio, including ruthless oversight of seasonal
and specialty items
● Communicate new product releases and limited arrivals
● Identify sales opportunities for all brands
● Assist in the selling of the entire Blueprint portfolio
● Maintain thorough knowledge of territory and market conditions
● Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
● BA/BS degree
● Ability and willingness to work in a team environment
● Ability to navigate ambiguity when given outcome-driven direction
● The expertise of legal requirements regarding the sale and delivery of alcoholic beverages
● Excellent oral and written communications skills
● Excellent analytical and mathematical aptitude
● Highly competent in word processing, spreadsheet manipulation (Sheets & Excel)
● Comfortable creating and presenting, using Microsoft PowerPoint, in high-pressure settings
● Strong time management and organizational skills
● Strong level of comfort with all forms of technology
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the job (accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law).
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
Car Reimbursement, 11 paid holidays, paid training, an opportunity for growth and development throughout the company.
Come Join the Union Beer Family—
Union Beer Distributors is representative of the market in which we operate. Energetic, dynamic, diverse, competitive, and growing. We are looking for candidates to develop themselves professionally in this marketplace by demonstrating a high capacity to learn and take on new challenges.
Union Beer Distributors is part of the Sheehan Family Companies -- a family-owned and operated beer distribution network responsible for marketing and selling the highest quality beers across the United States with dominant operations throughout the Northeastern United States. Managed by the same family for the past century, our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationship we have with our customers. We maintain an outstanding lineup of world-class products and even more importantly, a strong team of world-class people.