About The Position
OBJECTIVE: To develop the skills, knowledge, and experience necessary to become a Sales Representative.
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Ensure that all products are properly displayed according to Company standards
- Install and maintain permanent and paper Point Of Sale material
- Organize and execute floor displays and placement of window neons and banners at all accounts
- Organize and execute cooler resets according to Company standards
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in the assigned area
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Currently attending College
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Work Saturday/Sunday and Potential Holidays(MAX 29 HRS PER WEEK)
- Valid driver's license
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Must have a personal vehicle
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the job (accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law).
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM JOB:
· Two-wheel hand truck
· Car or van
· Hand-held or personal computer
· Case of 24 cans 15 3/4 " X 10 1/2 " X 5" 10 - 30 lb.
· Case of 24 bottles 16 1/2 " X 10 1/2 " X 10" 25 - 48 lb.
· Quarter Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 14" long 87 lb.
· Half Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 23" long 165 lb.
CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Use of hand and foot controls for driving
· Walking and climbing stairs
· Two-handed liftings, handling, and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels on a frequent basis
· Two-handed liftings, handling, carrying quarter barrels from floor to 36" on an occasional basis
· Two-handed liftings, handling, carrying half barrels from floor to 48" on an occasional basis
· Pushing and pulling a hand truck with cases on the level and inclined surfaces on a frequent basis
· Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
· Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment including, but not limited to, computer, telephone, etc
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
Potential full-time job upon graduation