About The Position
As an Area Sales Manager, you will play a critical role in expanding Koia.
Key responsibilities for the role include growing our in-store business by visiting accounts in person with in-store support and relationship building activities and expanding the Koia business in your area. No experience is necessary, but someone highly motivated and passionate about leading a healthy lifestyle is a plus!
The ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, outgoing, competitive and is hungry to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company that is making a difference in the plant- based food supply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain relationships with buyers at store level.
• Managing existing accounts and gaining additional placements within stores, including secondary points of purchase and cooler placement.
• Approximately 90% of your time in the field visiting accounts
• Plan out and prioritize weekly strategies to optimize field time – roughly hitting 15-20 accounts daily, closing voids, increasing shelf presence, merchandising, and taking reorders from store managers
• Logging field data into Repsly.
• Ensure execution of new product launches, promotions, and secondary placements.
• Effective merchandising in-store with POS materials. Wearing and utilizing branded gear (shirts, sweaters, hats) and keeping cold product in your car or backpack for in-store sampling.
• Provide weekly recaps and updates from the field.
• May travel to support new openings or to support growth initiatives.
• Perform demos as needed
• Live in the targeted area (Balt/Wash)
• 0-5 years’ experience.
• Competitive, highly motivated, and self-driven.
• A reliable and ability to navigate the geography assigned.
• Ability to move fast and to manage numerous, deadline-driven projects simultaneously.
• Computer skills including MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Flexible to evolve as the business needs change.
• Passionate about a healthy and active lifestyle
• Professional conduct within and outside the office while conducting client relation