Drive sales through an authentic passion for beauty. Engages Clients through identifying their needs with a consultative approach, top beauty brands, products merchandise sets and experience.
- Builds strong Client loyalty and drives sales through hospitality mentality.
- Drives excellent merchandise operations, including merchandise sets, maintenance of testers and cleanliness and hygiene standards.
- Ensures great replenishment on floor stock to drive sales.
- Supports inventory management and pricing needs within the department.
- Confirms visual elements of the shop meet Kohl’s + Sephora standards and communicate missed or damaged product/fixtures to Supervisor.
- Supports omni fulfillment within the department.
- Demonstrates continuous curiosity with both Clients and self to learn and expand their knowledge of the beauty industry.
- Actively engages and completes all required training to expand knowledge.
- Ensures all tasks are completed to Kohl’s + Sephora standards.
The requirements listed below are representative of functions an associate will be required to perform and the associate may be required to perform additional functions. The company may revise this job description from time to time. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, absent undue hardship.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the company.
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to direction from supervisors/managers and other company personnel.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training programs.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic computer operation.
- Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency devices, handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as directed.
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements section.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally over 50 lbs. with a two person lift.
- Ability to climb, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist, reach, lift, grasp, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift (at least 8 hours).
- Ability to visually verify information and locate and inspect merchandise.
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal protective equipment.
- Ability to withstand exposure to varying temperatures, humidity, and other elements while performing certain job duties including but not limited to curbside, truck unload, etc.
- Authentic passion for beauty
- Client facing retail or service industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence in a clear and concise manner.
- Naturally curious; desire to learn
- Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive work environment