Hourly rate up to $20.45!
Drive Kohl’s + Sephora sales through an authentic passion for beauty. Engages Clients through identifying their needs with a consultative approach, top beauty brands, products merchandise sets and experience.
- Builds strong Sephora at Kohl’s Client loyalty and drives sales through hospitality mentality.
- Builds strong Client loyalty and drives sales through hospitality mentality.
- Influences Clients by identifying their needs and suggesting products to drive sales. Identifies the opportunity to upsell products and services.
- Provides credibility to the Client through their knowledge of products and beauty trends.
- Inspires Clients through demonstrating products and application of products to drive sales.
- Ensure visual elements of the shop meet Sephora at Kohl’s standards.
- Understands the daily/weekly/monthly sales plan and executes to support and meet goals.
- Demonstrates continuous curiosity with both Clients and self to learn and expand their knowledge in the beauty industry.
- Actively engages and completes all required training to expand knowledge.
- Ensures all tasks are completed within Sephora at Kohl’s standards.
- Support merchandising and omni processing as needed.
The requirements listed below are representative of functions an associate will be required to perform and the associate may be required to perform additional functions. The company may revise this job description from time to time. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, absent undue hardship.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the company.
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to direction from supervisors/managers and other company personnel.
- Ability to provide direction to Beauty Associates as needed.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training programs.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic computer operation.
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements section.
- Ability to bend, lift (up to 50 lbs on a frequent basis), climb, carry, and reach on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal protective equipment.
- Authentic passion for beauty
- 3+ years Client facing retail or service industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence in a clear and concise manner.
- Naturally curious; desire to learn
- Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive work environment