About The Position
Our well-established Sales team is looking to hire a full-time Wine Specialist in Anchorage, AK.
- Maintenance of route cards to ensure product rotation and accurate order.
- Presentation of product programs and new products to retail.
- Follow-up merchandising at specific accounts while monitoring merchandising at all accounts.
- Understanding of price book with the ability to suggest buying strategies for retailers.
- Execution of monthly targets on point sheets while monitoring overall brand sales for assigned accounts.
- Willingness & ability to conduct On Premise evening promotions.
- Able to frequently lift 65 lbs.
- Strong communication, time management and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work well with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to organize and pre-plan.
- Knowledge of the alcohol industry in Alaska preferred.
- Good driving record.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Must have own vehicle, which must be reliable and have capacity to carry up to 5 cases of product.