About The Position
The Social Media Manager will be instrumental in bringing the brand to life by designing the social media playbook, managing the core social profiles. Our goal is to provide our customers with an impeccable experience across every touchpoint, exceeding all expectations and leaving an ultra positive impression. We’re looking to deliver memorable experiences that help drive brand love. This role must exhibit a passion for storytelling and understand the nuances of pet ownership to create compelling content and relate to our target customers. This role will also be focused on understanding the competitive digital landscape and elevating our brand aesthetic.
- Oversee the development of organic social media strategy across all platforms: Instragram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinedIn.
- Develop a forward-thinking social media strategy, including the activation and growth of new platforms, that tracks as a compliment to the larger marketing calendar.
- Grow our social media channels from an audience and engagement standpoint, and unlock new opportunities to engage with our community through purposeful campaigns.
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams such as tech, marketing, design, and product in order to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Streamline social influencer and ambassador programming to grow brand awareness and harness WOM strategies.
- Must be based in or relocate to Los Angeles, California where the company HQ is located.
- At least 5+ years of direct experience managing the content calendar and execution for all notable social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn.
- Exposure to managing influencer partnerships as an extension of social media strategy.