ManufacturerView Full Profile
About The Position
Instanatural is looking for a full-time Amazon Marketing Analyst to be accountable for eCommerce growth, promotions and strategic partnerships for the Instanatural brand. This position will be based in our Orlando office.
A prime candidate should be extremely detail and process oriented, have an ability to work on various projects at the same time and be adaptable. The right candidate should also have an insatiable thirst for knowledge with an ability to work independently, as well as in a team-driven environment. They should be statistically driven with a keen eye for details and performance metrics.
What You’ll Do:
● Oversee multiple product promotions for several key e-commerce channels across a variety of platforms, social media outlets and mailing lists to drive revenue and social proof.
● Research current ecommerce promotional strategies, understand opportunities and constraints and develop recommendations based on unique business needs.
● Effectively resolve project issues and escalations by presenting solutions and acknowledging roadblocks.
● Use data management expertise to track promotions, as well as logging the statuses and success rates of promotional offerings.
● Correspond with customers and/or promotional participants resolve any new or outstanding discrepancies, as well as answering any general inquiries pertaining to past, present or future promotions.
● Coordinate with marketing, customer care and operations departments regarding quantity and timing of promotional initiatives.
● Improve current processes and create new ones for all marketing initiatives.
● Additional day-to-day tasks may include: Managing the creation on promotional content, proactively researching new promotional outlets, creating accurate promotional discount codes, and coordinating with leadership to ensure revenue-building results.
● Vigorous attention to detail while executing multiple promotions
● Excellent communication (written, oral, interpersonal) and grammar skills
● Proven track record of learning and mastering new technologies
● Start up or entrepreneurship experiences are a plus
● Fundamental knowledge of digital marketing
● Ecommerce experience, preferably on Amazon
● Intermediate or advanced experience with Mailchimp, Facebook
● Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies, preferably in advertising, marketing or business fields
● Proven self-starter with ability to juggle multiple priorities and manage expectations
· Bachelor’s Degree Required
· You understand prioritizing and executing various tasks at the same time.
· You understand and correlate how your actions have encouraged growth based on channel specific key indicators.
· You have a passion for entrepreneurship or the startup environment.
· You are detail-oriented yet never lose sight of the bigger picture.
· Misspelled words and improper grammar are your pet peeves.
· You are a self-starter that takes initiative without being asked.
· You have an unwavering can-do, positive attitude.
· You love to win, and have fun doing it.
· You embrace challenges and enjoy learning new things.
· You never settle for anything less than your best work.
- Reports To eCommerce Strategist
- Direct Reports 2