Promotions and Events and Experiential Marketing Agency
2008-01-01View Full Profile
Inspira isn’t your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we’re a bit out there.
We’re physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We’re out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn’t just what we do — it’s who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren’t afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle— all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
The Territory Manager leads a team of Account Specialists, tasked with driving performance and execution for brands in the On-Premise. The Territory Manager must have passion for leading a team to success as well as passion for understanding the performance metrics that drive success. The Territory Manager must be a source of market expertise in their respective markets and demonstrate their expertise and leadership with Client and local partners. Leveraging outstanding relationships with Specialists and key partners, the Territory Manager’s primary goal is to deliver share of performance in their total market greater than the industry and ROM by demonstrated leadership and market ownership.
This will include:
- Coaching and inspiring a team of Specialists to drive brilliant On-Premise activation and market performance for brands
- Leveraging market expertise, program insights and on-premise trends to manage on premise execution and drive performance
- Adding value to local and national partners through effective communication of market performance / data and crossing sharing of insights
The Territory Manager is responsible for market execution including but not limited to the following:
- Must possess in-depth understanding of On-Premise universe within the respective markets
- Utilize market knowledge to collaborate with local stakeholders on account selection, focused on national priorities and drive local initiatives, where feasible.
- Develop and maintain positive, collaborative relationships with local partners, this includes but is not limited to Distributor personnel, client counterparts, and key accounts. Have a key understanding of their needs, ensure alignment and execution with your team. Be a trusted partner.
- Manage and mentor a team of Account Specialists, upholding them to program standards to drive on premise results
- Develop a market specific plan in line with program strategy to win volume and drive menu share
- Identify opportunities to grow share of performance in total market ownership
- Develop local market menu share strategy to secure right menu placements for our brands
- Analytically savvy to implement data analysis to uncover opportunities and make managerial decisions to improve market performance – Brands, Accounts, Activities
- Proactively identify and communicate key learnings, competitive and local market insights and future program recommendations to drive overall business results
- Must live in New Jersey within Bergen, Hudson, or Essex County
- Previous experience managing, leading and coaching a team
- Previous industry experience in the On-Premise, Distributor or Broker experience is a plus
- Outstanding relationship skills – ability to build and maintain positive and effective working relationships with clients and other industry and market partners.
- Minimum 4-6 years of business experience preferably in the spirits/beer industry
- Ability to work effectively home-based with expectations to travel up to 50%
- Expert, working knowledge of data analysis and budget management
- Entrepreneurial mindset, motivated self-starter with high expectations, articulate and able to build business relationships quickly
- Adept at building relationships and interacting with diverse groups of people, including
- Knowledge of market alcohol rules and regulations
- Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills
We will provide you with best in-class training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive and desire to win — we’ll make sure you have the rest!
This full-time role offers a competitive salary plus a bonus, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and expense reimbursement.
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, current employment status or protected veteran status.