Inspira isn't your typical experiential agency.
Our focus is on one thing: people. Real people, and the values that they hold to be true.
We're here to help our clients build genuine relationships with their audience - the kinds of relationships that create powerful, active communities around their brand.
Our insights-driven, collaborative approach to the work we do establishes better foundations to build campaigns and events on, by making sure at every step of the way that we're working towards one ultimate goal: making people care. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients while devoting a portion of our profits to find a cure for pediatric cancer.Job DescriptionThis is a dual role shared by Inspira's Marketing & Communications and Account TeamOVERVIEW:
The Social, Content and PR Strategist, manages and executes social, PR, & content initiatives; working in partnership with internal account teams and external vendors ensuring all initiatives are executed.Social Media Management
This responsibility is focused on delivering a social media expertise to existing and future clients.
- Responsible for driving social media work for clients, including plan development, strategic expertise and execution, and measurement of social programs.
- Work directly with and advise client teams on execution of social media programs
- Identify and define social media opportunities for clients as they align with their digital marketing goals and strategies
- Develop project plans, manage and execute specific social media initiatives, programs, campaigns
- Define and manage key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success
- Monitor influencer content for compliance
- Community management
- Stay current with all Social Media industry developments and best practices and inform agency of such via presentations, etc...
- Identify and engage relevant industry influencers for client programs
- Create thought leadership/blog content for the Agency
- Develop e-newsletters for client. Write and edit content, track and report on results
- Establish pipeline of new program content in collaboration with client team; responsible for content management system, cataloging, and standardization
- Responsible for the execution of public relations activities and outreach for Inspira, including press releases and award submissions
- Works with external PR agencies and independently to identify PR opportunities for client brands
- Bachelor's degree to equivalent experience in Marketing, PR/Communications, Advertising, or related field
- Minimum of three years social media/content creation/PR/marketing experience (agency preferred)
- Expertise in social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.). Proven paid social management experience
- Extremely strong verbal and written communications skills to communicate with clients and multiple internal departments
- Ability to work effectively across different clients and internal teams
- Top notch project management and time management skills
- Prior agency experience strongly preferred
- Experience with HubSpot, Hootsuite, Campaign Manager
- Self-reliant problem solver, results-oriented, team player
This position offers a competitive base salary with bonus and incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.