Inspira isn't your typical agency. Our focus is on one thing: people. Real people, and the values that they hold to be true.
We're here to help our clients build genuine relationships with their audience - the kinds of relationships that create powerful, active communities around their brand.
Our insights-driven, collaborative approach to the work we do establishes better foundations to build campaigns and events on, by making sure at every step of the way that we're working towards one ultimate goal: making people care. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients while devoting a portion of our profits to find a cure for pediatric cancerJob Description
Do you enjoy digging through data to find the answers? Are you passionate about sharing the stories of your findings with others? If you've answered yes to the above, you should consider applying for the Senior Manager of Planning and Measurement position at Inspira.
The Senior Manager, Planning and Measurement plays a fundamental role in partnering with the Client Leadership teams to analyze data and craft insights that help guide idea-generation and decision-making for our clients. A strong candidate will have an interest in not only providing business performance updates, but also in helping guide creative problem solving.What You'll Do:
- Owns program analytics to drive results and identify opportunities to improve performance for all stakeholders, including account leadership, brand ambassadors and clients.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders the to turn data into business-decision driving insights
- Own custom reporting including user-generated data, sales data, external sources, social tools, and syndicated reports
- Brings a consultative approach to every engagement - from identifying a creative solution to data challenges and generating smart insights, to identifying the appropriate data and tools to elevate our outputs
- A critical contributor in fiscal business planning processes to drive ROI, having a strong understanding of the numbers and how best to allocate resources for maximum marketing effectiveness
- Utilize the art of storytelling to develop and deliver focused, insightful, and inspiring strategy
- Provide guidance on data best practices; Speaks to methodologies used in analytics from data governance and cleansing to statistical significance
- 7-10 years of experience as an analyst or consumer insights manager, ideally from a commercial lens
- Experience working in marketing, in an agency environment, or for the beverage industry
- Excels in clear and concise communication with clients, partners and colleagues alike
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Strong experience in data visualization, ideally with Tableau
- Basic knowledge of database administration and infrastructure
- Communication skills and ability to interpret data into stories and make sense of it when applied to business cases
- Strong presentation and communication abilities as the role involves preparing and presenting reports on a regular basis
- Resourcefulness and a passion for problem solving
- Capability to work well cross-functionally and independently both
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with attention to detail
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $100,000 and $120,000. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This position offers incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.