We are seeking a talented Senior Designer to join our Creative Department. You will work closely with the team's leadership and in support of the Creative team to produce fresh designs, a new level of aesthetics and creative solutions for our leading coffee client. Leaning in to the experience of the team, you will provide creative output from strategizing, ideating, and producing a variety of high-quality design assets across a variety of commercial marketing materials.
This role requires a sharp eye for detail while following brand guidelines to develop and create thoughtful, premium, high-end designs that resonate with the target audience. The goal will be to help create brand assets across a variety of channels to ultimately transform the business and behaviors of our client. The ideal candidate comes to us with CPG or Hospitality experience.Responsibilities
- Generating compelling creative work with strong conceptual and executional foundations, promoting a spirit of innovation.
- Pursuing and maintaining an exceptional level of craft with the highest design standards and an exquisite attention to detail.
- Leading the creative output of projects through each stage and overseeing design work to ensure the creative brief is answered
- Working closely with the Group Creative Director in collaboration with the designers on the team to ensure that work gets delivered on time to a high standard.
- Effectively distilling and addressing feedback after client revisions or internal design reviews.
- Confidence in presenting creativity to the account teams and clients as required.
- Develop creative presentation decks and mood boards to help bring your vision to life for internal and external use
- Be on trend with what is happening in the design world. Identify material details like style, type, graphics, video, use of photographs, and animations/videos when relevant to a client ask
- Inspiring other designers through creativity, action and mentorship
- Helping grow our inclusive agency culture with your unique personality
- Partnering with outside vendors to ensure they deliver to a high standard
- Collaborating with client teams to build a positive working relationship
Internal: A wide range of people across the agency. Account management, strategy, business development, project management, creative team.
External: Work with freelancers, photographers, illustrators, designers, post-production houses and third-party vendors
- 5 plus years of relevant design industry experience with proven skills and competencies
- Expert-level skill with Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Must have a passion for design and demonstrable ability to execute remarkable work.
- Excellent varied portfolio Work should demonstrate concept-driven design and superior execution. Work should show experimentation, versatility, system thinking and energy.
- Significant brand identity and digital projects within the CPG/hospitality industry. You should have worked across both print and digital executions from start to finish.
- Exceptional people skills with working in a collaborate team environment internally and externally
- •Excellent communication and presentation skills. Able to put an attractive and compelling presentation together, present it and sell it to the client
- Digital savvy, understands and remains current with digital and social trends and specs
- Video and animation editing software is plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint
- Well versed in use of digital collaboration tools, e.g., Slack, Google Docs, Dropbox, etc.
- Knowledge of the printing process and ability to prepare files for printing
- Excellent organizational skills, initiative, follow-through, and attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with high level of accuracy in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Familiar with photo credit, trademark, and other rights to image use
- Must submit application with a strong portfolio of completed design projects or layout design
- Bonus: Experience in 3D, animation and experience design
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $75,000 and $90,000. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This position offers incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.