We are seeking an Off Premise Sales Representative for our Jacksonville, FL territory. The Sales Representative works to ensure the success of the sale, volume, rate of sale growth, brand presence to accelerate momentum for our premium brand within a dedicated territory. A high emphasis is placed on increasing the availability and visibility of products through display execution and resets in the off premise and building brand awareness through programming and visibility in the on premise. The Sales Representative will build strong relationships with distributor personnel to ensure market goals are met.
Here's just a small sample of what you'll be doing. Job responsibilities may shift in response to local/state ordinances related to COVID-19.
- Travel within a dedicated territory (200 mile radius) to call on multiple distributor territories
- Up to 40% of time may be spent traveling via plane to other territories in support of crew drives
- Take a data driven approach to both identify new opportunities for distribution and upsell, secure multiple SKU distribution, cooler visibility and displays
- Establish and maintain a regular weekly schedule of account appointments including sales calls, and distributor work-withs
- Develop creative solutions to meet account specific needs identified during sales calls
- Work closely with local distributor manager and distributor personnel to collaborate on goals and objectives and ensure proper product inventory
- Maintain store shelf standards and inventory, including rotation of products, checking date codes, processing restocks and reorders as necessary according to the planogram standards. Execute point of sale (POS) programs to standard
- Bring awareness to and promote our premium brands through special events, sampling, and education
- Maintain open communication with field and HQ
- Manage budget and maintain records for monthly reconciliation
- Ensure compliance of all alcoholic beverage regulations
The physical demands of this role require the following:
- Bending, squatting, crouching and reaching, climbing, kneeling, and stooping including to arrange and display point of sale
- Frequent lifting and moving cases of product and other objects of 50 pounds or more
The above is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Qualifications
- Associates Degree required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must be 21 years or older
- 2+ years demonstrated sales experience, preferably of beers, wines and spirits is required
- Microsoft Office experience is required
- Previous retail, on-premise, or off-premise work experience is a plus
- Knowledge of market and community and possible contacts
- Must live in assigned territory and be willing to travel throughout
- Must have valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle with clean driving record/background check
- Must use own car or public transportation to travel to and from accounts
- Must be able to lift and move cases of product frequently
- Must be able to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, as needed
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $45,000 and $66,000. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This position offers incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira is proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Inspira is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for other reasons in the employment application and hiring process, in accordance with applicable law. To request an accommodation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .