Inspira isn't your typical agency. Our focus is on one thing: people. Real people, and the values that they hold to be true.
We're here to help our clients build genuine relationships with their audience - the kinds of relationships that create powerful, active communities around their brand.
Our insights-driven, collaborative approach to the work we do establishes better foundations to build campaigns and events on, by making sure at every step of the way that we're working towards one ultimate goal: making people care. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients while devoting a portion of our profits to find a cure for pediatric cancer. Job Description
We are seeking a Manager, Training & Development
to lead all national training efforts for our Total Beverage division. The Manager supports the effectiveness of the Total Beverage team through the employee lifecycle. The Manager's key activities to drive this goal include leading:
- Interviewing and Onboarding of new field sales representatives
- Train the trainer initiatives
- Hands-on coaching of field marketing and sales teams
- Facilitating ongoing employee development opportunities (Internal & Field)
Reporting to the Total Beverage leadership team, this position is an expert in field activation, program goals, reporting tools, administrative processes and selling skills; and utilizes this knowledge base to educate and develop team of Field Managers, Marketing & Sales Specialists, and Brand Ambassadors. The Manager is a team player, able to think and move on their feet, address team needs, and optimize plans to act on opportunities. As a coach to the field team, demonstrated mastery of how to influence and partner to drive results in parallel with understanding how to thrive in a marketing/sales culture is imperative. Based on the scope of this role, this individual may need a working knowledge of the Beer & Spirits landscape and will need to adjust presenting and/or coaching style to the respective audience. Duties & Responsibilities(Job responsibilities may shift in response to local/state ordinances related to COVID-19).
- Responsible for developing and delivering standardized program onboarding to new field team members, providing education on job responsibilities, process, and KPI activities & goals to set standard of knowledge, skill set and expectation.
- Coordinate details and present trainings through a virtual or live experience.
- Lead 'train the trainer' sessions to ensure field team management can effectively train their teams in the field.
- Create a library of online trainings which can be leveraged across the different programs.
- Spend up to 30% of the time traveling across the country to provide on-the-ground guidance, support and education along with oversight & connection of the field.
- Work closely with leadership team to ensure consistency across the program.
- Thorough and complete comprehension of the KPI activities, goals, and parameters of the different programs, and how they drive business impact in the On and Off Premise.
- Act as eyes and ears, to provide real-time report on market activity, to support course adjustments that capitalize on opportunities.
- Proactively bring new ideas and uncover insights regarding the On and Off premise landscape, beverage alcohol industry and new technology that will drive success.
- Create recap reports highlighting market visits, performance, progress, opportunities, key learnings and successes.
- Cultivate relationships with key clients as an extension of the Total Beverage Management Team.
- Manage T&E budget against the demands of market-travel and educating the team on best practices.
Here's what we need from you:
Additional InformationAdditional information
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing or related field.
- 4-6 years of marketing & sales experience.
- Experience coordinating, developing and presenting instructor led and computer-based training initiatives or other events, virtually and live.
- Lessonly experience preferred
- Working knowledge of the BevAlc space is a plus!
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator, comfortable preparing proposals, presentations and speaking in front of large groups.
- Agency experience required
- Must be a self-starter and nimble multi-tasker, able to handle complex projects.
- High level of detail-orientation, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $100,000 and $110,000. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This position offers incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Similar jobs to check out: