The Marketing Director will report to the VP Marketing & Communications, and will lead Inspira and its partner agency, Enthuse, in the development and implementation of marketing projects to gain public interest and raise brand awareness. You will take the lead in developing marketing and public relations, provide sales support, handle internal communications, researching opportunities, and conduct regular reviews and assessments to ensure the quality and consistency of materials.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing direct reports in support of business development & agency marketing
- Execute a content strategy that spans multiple channels - email, blog, social, video content, press releases, white papers and industry research in addition to other channels relevant to specific services and verticals of focus.
- Direct email marketing efforts for Inspira & Enthuse including overseeing content creation, design oversight, list management, tracking and reporting for agency newsletter, webinars, and other events.
- Expand Inspira and Enthuse PR footprint. Write news and press releases on behalf of Inspira and pitch Inspira/Enthuse work for press coverage. Work with external content agency on ideas for pitched content.
- Write case studies and oversee case study library for Inspira and Enthuse. Develop sizzle videos for each agency and maintain video library.
- Oversee Inspira/Enthuse websites (e.g. updating case studies, new hires,)
- Partners with New Business team to ensure marketing and sales alignment, with marketing supporting new business initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Assist New Business in writing email copy
- Support RFP process assisting with responses to RFP's, crafting pitch decks and relevant content
- Support Enthuse new business team in prospecting and account-based marketing efforts, focusing on key verticals and / or services determined in collaboration with New Business & Senior Leadership team/s.
- Oversees team in the creation of weekly Caffeine meeting (deck, presentation)
- Oversees seasonal events (holiday client gifts, Thanksgiving celebration, Million Mile
- Write award submissions (work/agency)
- Lead quarterly BUZZ 2.0 trend-spotting initiatives
- Lead quarterly client satisfaction surveys
- 6-8+ years in sales and marketing role (solid agency or brand side marketing/brand strategy experience)
- Demonstrated a thorough understanding of agency roles, processes, and understanding of experiential marketing
- Strong writing capabilities with an eye for design
- Project management and time management skills
- Broad expertise in marketing channels including website, blog, social, event and email marketing
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in B2B sales
- Strong public relations skills and relationships with agency trades
• Demonstrated adeptness at keeping up with the latest and greatest in the industry. This means you, understand (and anticipate) trends within the experiential space, and can see through the facade to identify what's innovative about others' work.
- Proven drive to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- Effectively educate, develop, lead and manage direct reports
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple competing deadlines
- Exhibit thorough knowledge of agency process, and ensure compliance with all standard policies and procedures.
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $135,000 and $175,000 The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This position offers incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.