Inspira isn't your typical agency. Our focus is on one thing: people. Real people, and the values that they hold to be true.
We're here to help our clients build genuine relationships with their audience - the kinds of relationships that create powerful, active communities around their brand.
Our insights-driven, collaborative approach to the work we do establishes better foundations to build campaigns and events on, by making sure at every step of the way that we're working towards one ultimate goal: making people care. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients while devoting a portion of our profits to find a cure for pediatric cancer.Job Description
The Concept/Copywriter position will be responsible for formulating and delivering creative concepts that are on strategy and meet our clients marketing objectives.
To succeed as a Copywriter, you must be a champion for digital-first, creative storytelling with excellent communicative and exceptional project/time management skills. You should be a visionary who is willing to push boundaries and can think big picture yet refine ideas and words into relevant and fresh creative platforms for our clients.Job Description:
- Understand marekting initiatives, strategic positioning, and consumer mindsets
- Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products, services and industry happenings.
- Develop integrated experiential marketing campaign ideas into compelling written full creative presentations - writing must be both creative and strategic in tone and content
- Understand social and digital ecosystems and the role of strong content/copywriting in the user experience.
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Must have deep knowledge on popular cultural and relevant world events.
- Concept programming & activation ideas such as events, partnerships
- Edit copy for message clarity, flow, consistency, grammar, brand voice and tone
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- ie. a car client may need a different style than a sparkling water client
- Check concepts against the creative brief to ensure they meet strategic goals and objectives
- Must be able to work alone or with a team.
- Be a powerful and persuasive presenter, with the ability to confidently and strategically present our ideas to internal stakeholders and the client
- Have experience with a range of personalities within teams and with a range of creatives
- Help lead and inspire ideation sessions
- Communicate visual needs/art direct designers and illustrators to develop necessary design elements, including logos, environmental design, PPT/Keynote templates, etc.
- Be effective in collaborating with a variety of personalities (account, creative, strategy) and able to communicate creative ideas to these audiences.
- Understand the need to work with a high sense of urgency, deliver under pressure and showcase an ability to perform under very tight timelines
- Minimum of 5-7 years developing highly branded and compelling headlines, copy and creative concepts; experience in an advertising or marketing agency preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Social and Digital channels.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Keynote is required.
- Superior interpersonal skills to work closely with other team members and the client;
- Professional attitude
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills; must be able to present own work.
- Excellent judgment, effective problem-resolution skills, and the ability to balance multiple demands simultaneously; and
- Advanced / expert understanding and ability to use Microsoft Office products, primarily Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Open to interviewing AD/CW partners
• Remote position (HQ is CT and NYC)Additional Information
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $75,000 and $90,000. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This position offers incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.