About The Position
National Private Label Sales Manger
Job Title: National Private Label Sales Manger
Department: Sales and Market Administration
Reports to: Robert Rosenthal- Partner and President Retail Chain Division
Private Label Sales Manager is responsible for overall sales activity and for coordinating marketing efforts within the United States. Manager will drive territory sales, market share penetration, and profitability, primarily through retail channels.
Preferably the candidate resides in Miami but not necessary.
Our company has very strong relationships with retail liquor store and grocery, chain experience in those
categories would be very helpful.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales Execution
- The primary job description is to maintain and expand retail opportunity with existing chain relationships.
- Create and monitor brand pricing, deal levels, distributor incentives, inventory and order entry
procedures in each market.
- Call on key accounts and chains in the territory to ensure distribution, ordering, programming and proper merchandising is in place (e.g., shelf positioning, POS distribution).
- Regularly visit retail key accounts and some trade shows.
- Distributor Management
- Launch new products and new SKUs to achieve volume and distribution KPI’s as outlined by Corporate Management.
- Coordination and execution of local marketing efforts
- Work with each Brand’s resources and assets including regional marketing funds to provide proper Brand support in each market.
- Undertake off-premise tastings, on-premise demos, staff trainings, and presentations to members of the trade and consumers.
- Attend and exhibit the Brand Portfolio at industry trade shows and festivals.
- Implement local merchandising programs and direct distributors' activities to achieve sales and distribution goals set by Corporate Manageme
- Planning, Reporting and Internal Communications
- Revenue Management
- Work with National Sales Director and rest of Management Team to build sales strategies, programs, and case volume projections.
- Conduct regular price surveys to make sure each brand’s pricing is in line with the competitive landscape.
- Expense Management
- Expense Reporting: Submit monthly T&E reports to Corporate Management and Local Promotion Funds reports (marketing reports) to Corporate Management and Brand Owners.
- Communicate with and respond to Corporate Management and Brand Owners’ emails, calls and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing: Develop and recommend marketing and promotional ideas to Corporate Management and the Director of Marketing.
- Situation Analysis: Keep Corporate Management informed and aware of all relevant information pertaining to each Brand and local market.
- Ensure compliance and follow-up reporting with all national and regional account initiatives is in place.
- Keep abreast of all laws, regulations and policies that govern each market.
- Ensure all sales efforts are in compliance with state laws.