About The Position
IND Beverages is a women-owned Wine and Spirits Company. Supported by over 20 years of experience in the beverage industry, this is an exceptional opportunity to join our fast-growing portfolio of brands.
Position Summary: We are looking for a Creative Assistant to collaborate across departments to produce amazing work to communicate to our accounts and customers. This is a full-time remote position working primarily with the Chief Design Officer who’s based out of Los Angeles, CA. If you want to further your career in Marketing & Design and are familiar with image or video editing software, copywriting, social media content curation, production, dissemination, and data analyzation, then we’d like to meet you. This position will focus on our flagship brand Shibui Whisky, amongst other brands in our growing portfolio.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and cohesive brand both online and offline. We need you to be confident to create relevant content and stylish materials that grabs attention and follows our brand guidelines. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
Come join our team and build on the momentum we’ve generated to take us to the next level!
· 2+ years of work experience as a Graphic Designer or Creative Marketing Assistant
· Experience with photo or video editing software (like Photoshop or Adobe Premiere Pro)
· Copywriting skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
· Associate Degree in Marketing, Design or relevant field
· Own laptop or desktop with Adobe Creative Suite (preferably Mac)
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Writes and edits articles, social media captions, editing content according to style guide, researching and developing story ideas
· Developing and maintaining editorial and social media calendars
· Disseminating content through social media platforms, email newsletters, and maintaining/updating current websites
· Tracking and identifying industry trends, sourcing news and media clips, etc.
· Coordinates work of contracted vendors and ensures timely delivery of goods and /or services
· Updating and maintaining departmental files, databases, mailing lists, telephone and contact information, etc.
· Monitor analytics and create monthly reports detailing outcomes of communication campaigns and strategies
· Experience in specs, templates, vector art, resizing creative files, quality checking, and delivering assets
· Conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics and content, both print and digital, on time and within budget
· Develop and design layouts, inclusive of copy and images for sales collateral (PDF and PPT), digital ads, on/off-premise promotional materials, etc.
· Create animated gifs according to design specifications for social media (Instagram or Facebook) or newsletters per direction of Marketing
· Manage design revisions and approval of artwork and information accuracy
Qualifications & Skills:
· Must be able to troubleshoot and be solution oriented
· Ability to work under pressure while keeping up with tight deadlines and multitasking
· Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail
· Proactive, reliable, self-motivated with positive and professional attitude
· Interdisciplinary knowledge and understanding of design principles, printing procedures, photography, illustration, and latest technology
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, and Premiere Pro)
· Knowledge of web publishing platforms (e.g. WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, etc.)
· Comprehensive understanding of online marketing practices
· Team-oriented work ethic
· Self-starter who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, and discipline
· Portfolio of published digital works
· Basic understanding of internet marketing tactics
· Experience creating Instagram Reels or Stories utilizing iOS applications (e.g. Canva, Adobe Spark, Unfold, Mojo, Instories, etc.)
· Know how to plan & schedule social media content through a CRM marketing platform (e.g. Sprout Social, Buffer, Hootsuite, Planoloy, etc.)
· Rudimentary knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Unusual / Extensive Hours: May be required to work long or unpredictable hours. Work revolves around objectives, projects, and priorities, not hours.
- Physical: Required to lift 25 lb cases and various point-of-sale boxes on a periodic basis.
- Required to have a valid driver's license with acceptable driving history.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and calculator.
What we need
We are looking to build IND Beverages with people who are passionate about brands but who love to watch something grow as a result of their own hard work. We don’t always get it perfect first time around, but we always listen, and we always learn - making our inclusive workplace ideal for someone who is motivated, results driven and not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done. Bring your sense of humor too…. We work in a fun industry, and we always want to remind ourselves that there is time to play!
What we offer
We offer a competitive base salary with an annual bonus opportunity, 401K, and health care package. More than that, you get to be a part of a team that makes a difference – where your opinions matter and your input counts towards everything we do. When our employees do well, our business thrives, and we only have success if we all succeed together.
Please apply through Indeed or send applications to bret@INDBeverages.com