About The Position
This is the first position of its kind at In Good Taste. As we continue to expand our unique consumer wine brand, the Paid Marketing Manager will be at the forefront of our customer acquisition strategies.
About the Paid Marketing Manager
This is the first position of its kind at In Good Taste. As we continue to expand our unique consumer wine brand, the Paid Marketing Manager will be at the forefront of our customer acquisition strategies. Excellent candidates for this role have strong analytical skills, with a proven aptitude and desire to drive marketing efficiencies through data-driven decisions and automation. The Paid Marketing Manager will ensure proper collection of data across different marketing departments to understand their KPIs and help them analyze their results by providing insights into what is working, what isn’t, and how we can action off our learnings to ensure continuous improvement.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with internal and external resources to develop tools and insights regarding media mix modeling, tech stack solution(s), and testing strategies as it pertains to advertising investment effectiveness and ROI
- Set campaigns and optimize ad spend across all digital marketing channels
- Act as an expert resource for the Brand team, providing guidance on setting and measuring KPIs and goals (revenue or otherwise) for campaigns and other projects.
- Support on-going operational needs such as monthly executive reporting on performance against goals
- Design and execute a/b/n tests to optimize marketing investments, analyze results, and provide insightful recommendations to the business
- Lead efforts around annual business planning including goal setting within the marketing organization to ensure consistent definitions and “metrics that matter” are determined and set-up
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
Requirements for This Position:
- Hands-on experience handling 6-digit marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- In-depth and operational knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, AdWords, affiliates, and more
- Previous experience in CPG eCommerce
- 5+ years of marketing experience, startup experience preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive company-sponsored healthcare plan, including dental and vision
- HSA and FSA options
- Access to complimentary OneMedical membership
- Access to RightWay personal care concierge to help navigate the healthcare system
- Access to discounted pet insurance policies
- Company-sponsored Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability coverage
- Unlimited paid time off policy + 16 annual company-wide paid days off
- Competitive base salary
Note: In an industry that has historically lacked diversity, we are committed to working towards a more diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply to any of our roles.