iGo Marketing & Entertainment
Experiential Marketing AgencyView Full Profile
About The Position
iGo Marketing and Entertainment is an experiential marketing company seeking a full-time Jägermeister On-Premise Manager, an “On-Premise Meister” (OPM), as we refer to it. The role focuses on selling in Jägermeister cold equipment, features and menu placements, point of sale, building relationships with bartenders and programming against brand standards to elevate growth within a focused list of accounts in the on-premise. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a successful, innovative, energetic, and fun Mast-Jägermeister, US (MJUS). The outlook for growth and creating a career development path is great for high performers.
Who you are?
- You are a motivated, high energy individual that is passionate about winning.
- You a social initiator and influencer, comfortable with engaging with various groups.
- You are a leader in your social circle, and are savvy in various social media.
- Friendships and/or network in the bar/restaurant scene is a plus.
- You are energetic, charismatic, extrovert, self-starter that stands out and has presence.
- You have the ability to create/spot/capitalize on trends in your marketplace.
- You are motivated by hitting/beating target goals, are entrepreneurial and have a commercial mindset
- You have strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- You thrive in an environment with multiple stakeholders/decision makers.
- You are comfortable with working weekends, evenings, and holidays as the market demands.
Field Execution Responsibilities:
- Call on On-premise accounts selling in distribution, cold equipment, merchandising accounts, educating bar/wait staff on Jägermeister, and elevate the MJUS brand image.
- Consistently achieve trimester business objectives for distribution, menu’s, merchandising and promotional activity.
- Constantly staying educated on industry trends and establishing cultural connections in market and within On-premise accounts.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with all on-premise accounts and distributor partners, while keeping the MJUS updated with this ongoing with progress.
- Utilize digital reporting systems to complete weekly/monthly reports which recap account calls, planning, achievements, and follow up needed.
- Work with MJUS on evaluating achievements, and adjust future plans accordingly to ensure you meet the established account goals / KPI’s.
- Operate business objectives within budgets set forth, while also recapping all account activity in a timely manner and evaluate effectiveness and adjust future plans accordingly.
MJUS Relationship Responsibilities:
- Become the point of contact for the local MJUS field sales personal (Field Sales Manager - FSM); maintain on-going contact and communication between the MJUS and Igo Marketing.
- Regularly meet with the MJUS weekly/monthly to gather information, to ensure Igo Marketing’s objectives clearly align with the MJUS’s objectives.
- Attend monthly sales meetings with the MJUS and distributor as needed.
- Foster strong relationships with the account stakeholders to drive brand affinity, advocacy, and brand volume.
- Increase top of mind awareness with bartenders/staff.
- Increase account sales, cold equipment, branding, menu and feature placements, and drive core drink strategies.
- Monthly sales in goals in On-premise Accounts
- Conduct monthly wait staff education sessions across On-Premise account list
- Execute tertile programming in On-premise accounts
- Build Jagermeister brand affinity in the social media network.
- Responsibly manage all assigned company and MJUS equipment and assets to include protection from damage and theft as well as proper packaging and shipping guidelines
- Complete weekly call activity report whenever making calls on assigned accounts.
- Manage all informational requests of field personnel and recap on-premise takeaways for Igo Marketing and MJUS Management.
- Manage all budgets to ensure programs are executed within budget guidelines
- Comply with all expense report requirements within the allocated time lines and maintain accuracy within all expense compliance guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution a plus, but not required.
- 2-3 years of experience in selling programs or brands to on-premise accounts, and/or prior spirits/beer and selling experience a plus, but not required.
- Quality computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with the market and on-premise accounts catering to the targeted consumers
- Requires work on weekends with day time/night time sales calls, attendance at iGo Marketing and MJUS meetings, event activity targeted on late nights.
- Digital / Social media savvy a plus.
- Driver’s license and vehicle a must.
- Must be able to acquire solicitors permit or similar in select markets
- Competitive salary with performance incentive bonuses.
- Monthly car mileage reimbursement.
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement.
- Standard insurance benefits & 401k matching program.
- Reports To TBD