About The Position
IGNITE: Marketing Manager Job Description
Job type: Full-time - Remote
Full Job Description
Ignite International LTD, A global lifestyle brand unlike any other, IGNITE combines premium quality ingredients with an unprecedented level of ambition, innovation, and an uncompromised standard of excellence. Inspired by its CEO and founder, Dan Bilzerian, IGNITE has positioned itself as the gold standard and industry expert in CBD,
Nicotine, Beverage, Spirits.
The role of Marketing Manager at Ignite is to own and operate our marketing campaigns across both B2B and B2C in the CPG space specifically with our Nicotine (Disposable Vape), energy drinks, CBD and spirits products (Vodka & Tequila) as we expand nationally and internationally. You will assist in managing the 360-degree marketing approach and drive programing to raise awareness and interest in Ignite products. In addition, educating consumers through a seamless customer journey, from interest to discovery and informing consumer opinion about the state of the industry. As a Marketing Manager, you will oversee Ignite campaigns across multiple segments and channels and should have experience managing brands in the regulated products space. You are a passionate and results-driven individual with experience in a fast-paced consumer marketing environment and have driven user acquisition at scale. This role is very well involved in developing customer use case stories, creating new and innovative marketing assets, and capturing the overall demand of users.
· Work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events, and communication.
· Including planning of trade marketing activities to support the entire brand portfolio across our markets/ customers
· Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and product adoption.
· Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
· Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user.
· Develop, socialize, and get buy-in for marketing strategy and programs, working closely with key stakeholders and sales & marketing leadership.
· Optimize new customer acquisition campaigns and programs aligned to horizontal and vertical solutions including online marketing, events, outbound campaigns, external trade shows and customer stories.
· Grow awareness, familiarity, and perception for Ignite products in key local cities within our targeted market. Work closely with the sales and business development teams to drive opportunity and business growth.
Specific Responsibilities include:
· Make strategy recommendations for growth targeting & brand building
· Maintain collaborative & efficient communication between cross-functional teams & brand partners
· Manage brand ambassadors
· Build brand partnerships, collaborations & value -added initiatives
· Maintain awareness of key audiences and customer markets
· Analyze the industry competition and market trends
· Help build and maintain visual and brand consistency across consumer touchpoints
· Assist in the development of promotional calendar
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 4 year’s of experience in the Spirits, NIC, CBD, or regulated products space and must have a solid understanding of the advertising rules and regulations within this sector. In addition, must be able to review all marketing materials to ensure compliance
· Travel may be up to 25% including nights and weekends
· Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills - including the ability to listen and identify opportunities to drive increased brand loyalty
· Candidates must be familiar with on/off premise marketing & trade marketing initiatives
· Strong problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
· Skilled at multitasking with an ability to meet deadlines
· Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Must be able to work well under pressure with short turnaround times
· Experience working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
· Previous experience working in a startup would be a large asset
· Strong graphic design skills are a large plus***
· Full Coverage- Medical, Vision and Dental
· 401(k) company matching
· Company Stock