Retailer and SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
H.V.M.N. develops modern nutrition for modern lifestyles. We apply cutting edge metabolism & physiology research to support our broad community, from 20-somethings looking to get fit, to busy moms, dads, and grandparents looking to stay sharp or lose 15lbs, to elite athletes and performance-driven people from all domains.
We are looking for a top-tier marketing leader to help take H.V.M.N. to the next level. You will be an integral part of the business, with a strong eye for narrative & brand, as well as sharp analytical skills and ability to manage spend efficiently. You will work directly with product development, operations, e-commerce engineering & design, business development & strategy, and other functional leads at H.V.M.N.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years of consumer goods digital marketing experience.
- Campaign-minded. Experience planning, orchestrating, executing campaigns across multiple channels. Knack for storytelling and communication.
- Data-driven & ROI-minded. Experienced with targeting, nurturing, and converting leads across all major online marketing platforms (SEM, paid social, influencer & community, Amazon, email, SMS, etc.).
- Agency and team management. Experience with sourcing and managing agencies and contractors to achieve marketing goals.
- Scrappy, experimental, self-motivated, curious, self-learner, leader.
- Passionate and curious about the future of health and performance.
- This role reports directly to co-founder / COO and will be responsible for leading digital marketing strategy and execution.
- Own and execute H.V.M.N.’s digital marketing strategy, managing internal teammates and external agencies & partners.
- Able to execute at ground floor on new channels as well as scale and delegate.
- Define H.V.M.N. marketing calendar. Work with other exec stakeholders to decide what H.V.M.N. pushes across each channel each month over the course of a year.
- Manage budget & ROI across all digital channels - hvmn.com, SEM, paid social, influencer & community, Amazon, email, SMS, etc.
- Manage creative output from designers and copywriters. Give specific, actionable feedback to ensure we’re hitting our brand/campaign guidelines.
- Contribute to personas, using quantitative & qualitative market research resources, which inform marketing & broader executive decision-making.
- The ideal candidate is, in addition to the above, personally interested in and up-to-speed on health and nutrition.
- We are a team that spans multiple physical locations, and have a culture that supports remote / asynchronous work.
- Reports To COO