About The Position
Do you have experience designing and managing budgets? Do you enjoy building financial models? HumanCo is seeking an analytical and strategic mind with 5-years of financial planning experience to work alongside our Controller as we scale.
HumanCo is a mission-driven holding company that is fanatical about creating products focused on healthier living and sustainability. We believe it has become too difficult to find and rely on healthy options, and we are changing this paradigm through a new approach: we put people first. HumanCo advances the health of consumers using a long-term strategy around impactful, cleaner consumer products that lead to healthier outcomes and improved trust.
Learn more at humanco.com
and @humancobrands on Instagram.
HumanCo is looking for an analytical individual to join our fast-paced startup team as a Finance Manager. This individual will report into the Controller and work closely with our Chief Commercial Officer and General Managers for our growing portfolio of brands, to develop financial operating plans/budgets/models and monitor progress towards financial KPIs. We are seeking an individual with proven experience designing and managing budgets, financial models, and broader strategic planning.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Monitor key financial performance metrics and develop dashboards to evaluate progress towards our company goals and targets
- Prepare timely and informative financial performance reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Own the strategic and annual operating/capex planning process, and support our brands with the development of budgets, forecasts, and models
- Coordinate with Controller on the analysis of consolidated P&L results and be responsible for the preparation of budgets, forecasts, and variance analysis
- Develop corporate allocation estimate buildups as part of supporting our brands
- Evaluate the revenue, profit, cash flow and value creation potential of new business initiatives or decisions
- Assist in the overall management of the company’s insurance/risk management program
- Support the implementation and management of an ERP system (NetSuite)
- As needed, analyze market trends and competitor insights
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of experience with financial planning, data analysis, and cost management in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to develop budgets and ensure financial KPIs are met
- Strong project management skills that include communicating risks and offering solutions
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in PowerPoint
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, hyper-growth, scale-up environment preferred
- Experience working with C-level executives and across multiple departments/teams
Interested candidates should submit their resume at Humanco.com
for consideration. Ideally the candidate would be based in Austin, Texas.
HumanCo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that this job is not available for remote work from Colorado.