Restaurant and Production and Manufacturing
2012-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be initially responsible for the following primary duties and responsibilities:
- Assistant to the co-founder and the CEO, organizing and scheduling meetings, appointments and travel, and additional requests.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers such as cleaning, telephones, and printers.
- Provide light IT support.
- Oversee office logistics and operations, including ordering and stocking office supplies, kitchen supplies, food, and general office upkeep and organization.
- Partner with CEO and Human Resources on team engagement by planning events, hosting speakers, maintaining office policies, and building our volunteer program.
- Acting as the welcoming face of the office, greeting employees and visitors as they visit us.
- Responding to emails and phone calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail, event planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Office, Slack, Zoom, and other common office software.
Interested in joining us? Great! We’d love to have you. Please send your cover letter and resume through ForceBrands.
- Reports To Assistant to the co-founder and the CEO