About The Position
The Hotel California Tequila Brand Ambassador will serve as the primary in-market representative, educating and inspiring the hospitality trade community and support consumer education. The Brand Ambassador is the face and voice to establish a footprint at key accounts, support the marketing team at industry events and grow the awareness with a strong focus on the trade.
The Brand Ambassador primary goal will be brand awareness by establishing relationships with influential bars, restaurants and liquor stores as well as providing trade advocacy and consumer samplings.
- Build Rapport with the Trade (Bars/Restaurants/Liquor Stores - 70% of the time spend)
- Provide Trade Advocacy (20% of the time spend)
- Consumer Tastings (5%)
- KPI Tracking and Reporting (5%)
- Pay range $15-20k for 2days/wk
- KPI driven bonus opportunities
- Tactical spend
- 2-3 years industry experience (trade, supplier, distributor)
- Must live in San Diego, CA
- Fluent in English
- Speaking Spanish is a bonus
Hotel California Tequila's goal is to build a strong presence in San Diego within the next 12 months and grow this position to full-time.
This is a 1099 position for now, with flexible work hours and with an opportunity to make this a full-time position soon.