About The Position
We are a fast growing, innovative and disruptive beverage company. We are seeking an Operations Coordinator/Administrative Assistant to join our team. Come join us!
The Operations Coordinator/Administrative Assistant will support the business needs of the operations and administrative departments. This will include working with external manufacturing companies, tracking and monitoring metrics and cost savings, as well as management of raw and packaged materials.
- Support monthly and quarterly audits
- Will provide support and data gathering around cost center spend, variances and projects as needed
- Supports site communication processes, including video monitors, bulletin boards, and meeting scheduling
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trend
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Processes all freight & parcel claims when damages occur while in transit.
- Prepares and reviews for accuracy all samples and orders, warehouse manifests, carrier quotes, scheduling, and tracking
- Assist Executives with expense tracking and reporting
- Maintains all record keeping within the distribution, receiving, production records, procurement, and inventory
- Performs any other job-related duties as requested by the management team
- Based in Los Angeles-area, and willing to use personal vehicle for special deliveries, pickups, etc. in Los Angeles area
- 2-3 years of experience in an fast-paced, unpredictable administrative environment
- AP or equivalent ERP system experience
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint applications
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in an Operations environment in a similar role
- Must be detail orientated with ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills