About The Position
At Hint, we make products that delight consumers while enabling them to be healthier and happier. That’s what we do every day.
Hint, one of the fastest-growing beverage companies in the market, is looking for energetic individuals to join our Field Marketing team in New York, Boston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Dallas. Hint Brand Ambassadors are relied upon to bring the brand to life by actively educating consumers on the benefits of Hint and create positive brand experiences consumers will remember and want to share!
Ideal candidates love interacting with people and will personify the company’s healthy lifestyle brand image. If you are an enthusiastic, energetic, and reliable self-starter who loves engaging with people in an ever-changing environment, this job is for you! This role is field-based.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH:
- Sales team
- Field Marketing team
- Reports to: Regional Marketing Manager
WHAT YOU'LL ACHIEVE:
- Bring the Hint brand to life at events and retail samplings
- Be an expert on the Hint brand, our story, target consumer, and where to purchase
- Communicate effectively with your manager
- Set up and break down the equipment required for each event
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team atmosphere
- Report post-event recap/statistics and photos to your manager
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have daily access to a vehicle and have a valid, clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and love of the Hint brand and products
- Ability to work long hours on your feet, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds at a time – Approximately 2 cases of Hint water
Hint is on a mission to help the world live a healthy lifestyle by making products people love. Founded in 2005, the idea behind Hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with fruit essence. No sugar, no diet sweeteners. EVER.
Headquartered in the Marina District of San Francisco with offices in New York and throughout the United States, Hint is looking for driven collaborative individuals to help us achieve our mission of healthier lifestyles for all. Hint is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are #NowHiring talented individuals across the United States to help us make healthier choices more enjoyable. We do not accept agency submissions. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Hint.