About The Position
Consider your potential at the Hilton Garden Inn in Troy. We're looking for a vibrant, customer-focused Food & Beverage Manager to join our team!
The Hilton Garden Inn offers:
Paid time off
7 paid holidays
Comprehensive benefit packages
401k with company match
Room rate discounts
All within a culture that cares for its team.
- Overseeing all aspects of food and beverage operations, including outlets and banquets.
- Working closely with Executive Chef to achieve high score of food and service quality.
- Managing budgets and cost control measures, quality standards, guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to lead, direct and motivate supervisors and associates.
- Must be experienced with cost controls, financial controls, profit and loss statements, etc.
- Direct and participate the functions of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs among all departments.
- Maintain high standards of food & beverage quality, service & marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
- Regularly review and evaluate the degree of customer satisfaction of the Food & Beverage operations.
- Assist in the recruiting of high quality personnel and manage the development, motivation and retention of staff.
At least two (2) years of prior experience is required.