2018-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
HighKey is seeking Social Media Manager to join our high-performance marketing team. Reporting directly the Director of PR and Influencer Marketing, this key team member will manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and raving fans and promoters of our company. The right candidate should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
· Are Hungry…extending beyond the job description, to the opportunity of becoming the best version of yourself outside of work.
· Challenge the status quo
· Are accountable believing “If it is to be, it is up to me”
· Embrace Change
· Check your ego at the door…An upbeat attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes
· Allow yourself to see opportunity not only in ideas, but in the people, who can help you grow those ideas.
· Understand the benefit of being a part of growing brand and want to evolve their CAREER with the company.
· Help people close the gap between better-for-you food trends and amazing taste!
· Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
· Offer an open-minded company culture which offers people an opportunity to be the best they can possibly be
· Care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze successful content and provide growth metrics
- Stay on the pulse of social media trends, new functionality and marketing tactics
- Research, propose and work with brand complimentary companies to bring partnerships to life (giveaways, events etc.)
- Partner with broader marketing team to support cross-departmental initiatives and campaigns
- Develop and oversee social media calendar development for HighKey across platforms including:
- Manage the scheduling & publishing of all social media content
- Work with freelance graphic designers and videographers to build supplemental assets as needed
- Monitor and engage with social media conversations surrounding HighKey
- Ensure all social media comments, DM’s and mentions are engaged with and/or responded to within 24 hours
- Elevate any high-sensitivity social media conversations and concerns to Director of PR and Influencer Marketing
- A minimum of 4 years hands-on experience managing and building a social media following + engagement across a variety of channels
- Experience using social media management and reporting platforms like HootSuite, Plann, Later or Sprout Social
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and the ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment
- Be able to talk to people like people and not like a brand. Having a sense of humor is a bonus! Our brand takes our products seriously but not ourselves! We’d love to work with someone who can bring our playful and cheeky personality to life by creating a voice that’s relatable, down-to-earth and maybe a little sarcastic too 😉 Bonus points if you have a knack for creating memes that will have us saying “YAAASSS!!”
- Experience concepting and developing creative and engaging graphics, photos and video content for social media
- Video editing skills are not required but would be a bonus
- Understanding of legal regulations around copyright and privacy laws so you can implement best practices with all content created on behalf of HighKey
- Experience growing and managing a Facebook Group a plus
Our story began in early 2018 with the belief that passion drives purpose. Inspired by our pristine Pacific Northwest surroundings and a community dedicated to responsibly-sourced food without artificial ingredients, our passion was to create snacks with simple ingredients that would energize you throughout the day and allow you to indulge in great flavors while on the go. No matter what mountains you're climbing, HighKey snacks gives you the fuel you need to hit all your milestones without compromise. Snacking should make you feel good - not only with great taste, but also knowing that you're making good choices for your health and lifestyle. HighKey snacks is committed to using only pure, wholesome ingredients that don't require adding chemicals or unpronounceable extras. Made with only simple, clean ingredients, these are snacks that let you fill up on great taste without slowing you down. They give you the nourishment you need to get to your next milestone. Grab them on the go or whenever you need a boost, and take a bite in the right direction.
Why You Should Join Us:
· Competitive compensation
· Competitive PTO and Paid Holidays
· Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision and other supplemental benefits
· Casual Dress Code
· Gym Reimbursement
· Company Retreat
· Work in a positive, well-balanced start-up environment with limitless career growth
· See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
- Reports To Director of PR & Influencer Marketing
- Direct Reports 1