About The Position
Do you want to be in a role where you can have a huge impact on the success of a start-up snack brand that is going through extreme hypergrowth? HighKey Snacks is seeking an experienced Digital Ad Specialist to join our growing team.
HighKey is looking for a full-time Digital Advertising Specialist to be the key to our advertising success on Amazon- ensuring advertising objectives are met each month for sales and profitability by developing and executing the overall strategy.
Reporting directly to the Director of Ecommerce, this position owns all Amazon paid advertising from keyword research to campaign optimization to drive ROI and optimize ACoS. Responsibilities include but are not limited to keyword research, Amazon sponsored product, brand and display ads, building out and creating campaigns, managing budgets, updating bids, a/b testing copy and optimizing for ACoS.
A prime candidate for this role has previous Amazon paid media experience and is both be extremely data-and detail-oriented. They are someone with strong analytical skills and enjoys learning new things. They are proactive, have an ownership mentality and are extremely solution-oriented, while being open to coaching and guidance along the way.
- Are Hungry…extending beyond the job description, to the opportunity of becoming the best version of yourself outside of work.
- Challenge the status quo
- Are accountable believing “If it is to be, it is up to me”
- Embrace Change
- Check your ego at the door…An upbeat attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes
- Allow yourself to see opportunity not only in ideas, but in the people who can help you grow those ideas.
- Understand the benefit of being a part of growing brand and want to evolve their CAREER with the company,
- Help people close the gap between better-for-you food trends and amazing taste!
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Offer an open-minded company culture which offers people an opportunity to be the best they can possibly be
- Care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and optimize multiple PPC campaigns
- Set up of accounts and campaigns using best practice guidelines
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists
- Adjust, monitor and revise ad text
- Bid/budget management to meet and maintain campaign metrics
- Design and develop processes and dashboards to monitor Amazon campaign performance and optimization strategies to measure and drive conversion.
- Perform competitive analysis and research to identify high-value opportunities.
- Benchmark results and effectively communicate performance to management
- Weekly reporting and presenting of campaign status with suggestions and recommendations prepared in advanced.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 12 months of Amazon management and Amazon Ads certified
- Experience developing and implementing account strategies for DSP
- Proven record of successful Amazon DSP account management with strong ROI
- Knowledge of how product listings are considered relevant to Amazon’s search- and sponsored- algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Amazon Ad Management
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Extremely detail oriented with problem solving ability
- Bias for action
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies, preferable advertising, marketing or other business fields
Why You Should Join Us:
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision and other supplemental benefits
- 401K plan with an employer match
- Casual Dress Code
- Gym Reimbursement
- Free products for you and your family
- Work in a positive, well-balanced start-up environment with limitless career growth
- See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
Location: East Orlando/UCF area
We are happy to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.