About The Position
Highclere Castle Gin is seeking a results driven Territory Manager with strong relationships to grow sales in the Dallas market.
Alcohol & Beverage industry experience highly preferred
- Utilize existing relationships to arrange presentation meetings to lead buyers and decision makers with a focus in on premise
- Develop, implement, and achieve annual sales and account sales goals
- Develop, implement, and execute sales programs
- Build and maintain relationships with top accounts
- Conduct sales meetings with distributors/wholesalers
- Act as Territory Manager throughout Dallas
- Attend key trade events
- Expect thorough deep knowledge of the brand from production, history/heritage to sales & marketing plans
Highclere Castle Spirits was formed in 2017 with a goal to produce the finest gin in the world. Using botanicals grown on the Highclere Castle estate, the super-premium gin was created to celebrate Highclere’s reputation for entertaining, it’s commitment to agriculture, and to honor its storied traditions. The recipe was crafted over the course of four years together with the 8th Earl and Countess of Carnarvon, the owners of Highclere Castle. Highclere Castle Gin has won 14 prestigious gold awards becoming a leading super premium gin brand in the market. The company goal is to become the most awarded gin in the super premium category. To learn more visit www.HighclereCastleGin.com
Position Objective: We are seeking a positive, highly ambitious and outgoing territory manager to lead growth and expansion throughout Dallas. The sales representative will collaborate with the management team on implementing a Dallas sales and distribution plan that is customized for the US market. The position requires an extensive knowledge of how the gin is produced, marketed, and a thorough understanding of the spirits industry in the Dallas market. Candidate must have existing key-decision maker relationships in the liquor trade that can be easily utilized to grow sales.
The sales representative will take a leading roll reporting to the VP of Global Sales and Distribution on sales programs, incentives, wholesaler sales presentations, goals, demo’s, purchase orders, and fulfillment.
** Must have reliable vehicle, computer & phone
** Monthly Retainer