2014-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
Sales Support Specialist
As an HFACTOR Sales Support Specialist, your role begins by supporting sales to meet company targets and quality goals. You will work directly with the Vice President of Sales to provide assistance by way of new item set up processes, project management, generating and analyzing sales data and implementing a variety of processes and systems efficiencies that support the sales team.
- Strong ability to work independently and be self motivated and organizing and prioritizing duties
- Knowledge and ability to comprehend how to navigate through various retailer and distributor portals for the purpose of new item set up, promotional implementation and securing data
- The ability to generate and analyze sales data and regularly present analytics to sales team
- Prepare pipeline reports and submit to management on schedule
- Responsible for the development and delivery of timely sales forecasts, reports and other key metrics related to the company’s business plan
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, competitive conditions, customer needs and opportunities to design and support strategies to capitalize on business development opportunities
- Effectively handle telephone sales calls to existing independent retailers as well as the administrative duties associated with processing and fulfilling orders
- Minimum of 5 years working in the food and beverage industry
- 5+ years’ experience in food and beverage industry
- Knowledge of CRM Systems: objects, data quality, custom workflows, reporting, and dashboard tools.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multitasks
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must have a proactive approach to work, the ability to think outside of the box, the flexibility to work with individuals at all levels, and the ability to deliver results that ultimately lead to revenue generation.
- Reports To Vice President of Sales
- Direct Reports 2