We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working cleaning professionals with a passion for people and an excitement for our brand. We are a high-growth company looking for individuals who possess grace under fire, a contagious smile, and the desire to make all their interactions a bright moment in someone's day. Responsibilities
- Shop cleaning, including treatment rooms, front desk, lobby, retail shelves, office, break rooms and hallways
- Oversee and complete laundry duties for shop, including the collection of laundry from treatment rooms, washing, drying, and folding
- Help with unpacking deliveries, taking out garbage and recycling.
- Reports to Manager on Duty/Shift Lead and Shop Manager
- Reports any questions, issues, etc to Manager on Duty/Shift Lead and Shop Management
- Checks in when arriving to the shop for each shift to review any changes, announcements, or areas of focus.
Heyday provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. S15
- Excellent cleaning skills - Must possess a clear understanding of what constitutes a clean and sanitary environment
- Ability to clean facial equipment along with previous experience working with cleaning products
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Ability to take direction well
- Friendly, personable & must have a great attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule -Must have weekend, holiday, and early morning/midday/late evening weekend availability.