Heritage Distilling Company
ManufacturerView Full Profile
About The Position
Do you possess a sales hunter mentality with the desire to build a territory from the ground up? Are you a goal driven, motivated self-starter with a proven track record for achieving results? Do you possess experience in core selling skills, including negotiating, presentation, rapport building and closing? If so, Heritage Distilling Company would love to meet with you.
Who we are:
Heritage Distilling Co. is a rapidly growing entrepreneurial craft distillery that provides the highest quality in spirits. Our commitment to this mission has earned us the distinction of being North America’s most awarded craft distillery, six years in a row. We are a family owned business with a competitive compensation package and a supportive team environment.
Our Vision: Trusted. Local. Spirits.
Our Mission: We celebrate the HERITAGE of our communities through the power of our award winning spirits, visually intoxicating experiences and innovative programs, so that our customers become family, everywhere.
Who we want on our team:
We seek a person who thrives on getting sales results. A person who can develop a competitive market strategy, identify key opportunities, follow-up, service existing accounts, and close deals. The ability to cover a large territory and a willingness to pound the pavement and achieve results.
A motivated, self-starter who possesses the following qualifications:
- Proven experience in core selling skills, including negotiating, presentation, and closing.
- Growth mindset and a "hunter" type of sales attitude.
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer requirements, competitors and market territory.
- Self-motivated and effective time management skills, along with the ability to prioritize, manage, organize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Identifies and executes distribution opportunities.
- Identifies and maintains goals for sales and growth.
- Aligns support to and from marketing and event department.
- Provides excellent customer service with a service-oriented attitude. Possess interpersonal skills to support and work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments, co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Performs work in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Flexible schedule and availability.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Three or more years proven experience in core selling skills, including negotiation and presentation to individuals and groups, and closing.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to be on feet all day and lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and insurance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to travel 50-75% within territory with occasional overnight travel to corporate and other locations.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bartending experience “preferred”.
- Retail Merchandising “preferred”.
- Reports To Senior Director of Sales