About The Position
About the Position
The role of the TX Region Manager is to lead, design and implement a strategic plan. The Region Manager will be responsible for continuing the growth trends in the state through managing a direct team and influencing the distributor network to deliver the annual operating plan.
- Bluecoat Gin
- Brenne Single Malt
- FEW Spirits
- Widow Jane
- Mezcal Vago
- Tequila Ocho
- Lead in building an Annual Operating Plan (AOP). Followed by regular evaluation of performance against sales forecast and KPI’s.
- Lead – Guide – Coach direct reports to carry out the annual operating plan to deliver company objectives.
- Build and set pricing plans and programs to support brand development and growth
- Apply a quality distribution approach to design distribution goals to attain via a distributor sales team
- Lead the implementation and execution commercial standards “Hitting our Mark”
- Build trusting and dynamic distributor relationships with key leaders to work towards attaining the S&S sales objectives.
- Utilize insights and apply own knowledge of economic, category, channel and other trends to maximize profit.
- Lead routine business reviews to inform and identify key performance success and deficiencies
- Find the most cost-effective methods to deliver the company objectives
- Regularly review shipments and depletions reports and make proactive plans accordingly
- Understand the value chain economics: supplier – wholesaler – retailer to maximize profit and value.
- Build strategic plans to support portfolio long term growth
- Ability to influence and lead the distributor network to deliver annual goals
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading distributors in the spirits industry
- Comfort working on a high-performance fast-paced entrepreneurial team
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to influence and partner with customers as well as train and present to distributor teams
- Business computer proficiency including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is based on experience
- Bonus Plan
- 401K Plan
- Company provided medical
- Car Allowance