About The Position
As the city manager, you will be responsible for ensuring seamless execution of on & off-premise sampling events and managing a team of Brand Ambassadors to promote the spirits portfolio in your territory!
Havas Street is hiring a Full-Time City Manager to manage a high-profile spirits portfolio sampling program in Columbus, OH.
- Competitive Salary | W2 Employee
- Contract length – August 2021 until January 7th, 2022
Markets include: Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo, Cincinnati, & Dayton, OH
- Candidate must be based in Columbus, OH
- Responsible for the execution of the sampling program (on & off-premise events) in your market; as city market manager you will report to your regional manager.
- Manages all aspects of the market sampling events and tactics, including planning, handling last-minute issues, and being the main point of contact.
- Manage brand ambassadors across all markets, including sourcing, training, and staffing/scheduling.
- Budget compliance and payroll management.
- Complete program reports (daily, weekly, monthly) including taking event photos and collecting key event data.
- Oversee local storage unit - keep track of all inventory which includes event assets, POS, and uniforms, deliver kits to BAs, receive shipment orders, maintain cleanliness and organization.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with local sales and distributors; manage local market accounts.
- At least 1 year of on & off-premise management exp. in the spirits/alcohol industry.
- Have open availability and able to commit to full-time.
- Have a reliable vehicle.
- Must be 21 + to apply.
- Have OH Solicitors License.