Harmless Harvest envisions a world where nutritious, clean, organic and healthy food and beverages are the standard rather than the exception; where all people involved in creating the product are treated with fairness; and the planet is treated harmlessly. We are focused on changing the world, and we are always looking for like-minded, wildly passionate individuals to help us do this. Join the #HarmlessMovement About the Role:
The Regional Accounts Manager will exhibit leadership and set the standard for best practices within the market and for the company. Qualified candidates should be established leaders with deep aspiration to grow and develop his/her regional/national accounts and the overall Harmless Harvest business. The ideal candidate is a team-player, willing to get their hands dirty, is passionate to paint the streets green & white, and is a selling machine!
The RAM is responsible for managing strategic customer accounts, brokers and distributors at both a national and regional level, maximizing all opportunities to drive sales and profit growth. Key Responsibilities
- Think and lead strategically, in collaboration with marketing and cross functional teams, to influence all parties on initiatives needed to develop and grow joint business objectives with our key chain account business in both Natural/MULO.
- Develop and deliver impactful customer presentations, business reviews, and strategic promotional plans to positively shape customer strategy and provide insights & solutions for profitable growth
- Identify, prioritize, pursue and secure scale business with new customers, to deliver Annual Operating Plan (AOP) objectives (nets sales and profit)
- Effectively manage and grow existing business with Key Customers, accelerating both top and bottom line
- Utilize data sources to analyze and capitalize on sales opportunities
- Deliver/exceed established sales targets and quotas on time and within trade budget parameters
- Develop and execute situation assessments, objectives, strategies and execution plans for targeted accounts
- Possess a strong working understanding of each customer's strategy, organization, Marketing/R&D, and decision-making process
- Manage direct communication and strategy with local distributors/brokers and sales reps
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in CPG sales across MULO & Natural
- Minimum 2 years experience in key national/large regional chain customers is required
- Strong track record of winning and growing Chain Account business
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook, Teams, etc), Concur (travel and expenses), and SPINS is a plus
- Must have a strong understanding and experience with basic trade math, consumption data, trade spend, sales reports, promo spend and funding, etc.
- Must possess excellent selling & negotiation skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think and lead strategically