About The Position
About the Role:
As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will oversee all ecommerce and performance marketing elements for the Harmless Harvest brand (Amazon and harmlessharvest.com). Reporting to the Associate Director of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing our performance marketing strategy and subsequent tactics across Amazon, Meta, Google, Affiliate and other programmatic platforms. We want a strategic marketer who can execute – someone who can drive performance across the entire consumer journey and across all platforms, designing customer acquisition and retention programs that deliver. You will need to think big, use data to guide your work, have excellent cross-functional project management skills and be comfortable playing from strategy all the way to execution and optimization. We have earnest growth goals for next year and you will be a key piece of helping us deliver!
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage our performance marketing strategy from end to end
- Manage agency partners and cross-functionals to effectively implement our growth marketing strategy and drive results
- Apply brand and consumer insights to help inform our creative design partners, empowering them to develop best-in-class assets that perform
- Set-up, run, and continuously monitor all campaigns for maximum performance on key funnel KPIs, such as conversion rate, CAC, ROAS, etc.
- Set up A/B tests and manage a quarterly test and learn approach to inform our best path to continuous growth
- Own the end-to-end management of all email campaigns (including automated customer journeys), SMS marketing, on-site campaigns, and other retention programs — including strategy, campaign set-up, message content, reporting, and daily monitoring
- Review results of campaigns daily, create weekly and monthly reporting dashboards with insights and recommendations for optimizations.
- Review key drivers of retention to inform strategies and approaches. Leverage auto-replenishment/subscribe and save, referral/affiliate, and loyalty tactics to drive retention
- Grow our 1st party database and manage SEO for harmlessharvest.com
- Proactively make and implement recommendations for campaign optimization to meet sales and growth targets
- Identify and execute relevant partnership opportunities to build brand awareness and drive customer acquisition
- Partner with brand marketing team on eComm product assortment selections
What you’ll bring:
- 2-4 years of experience managing performance marketing strategy preferably in a consumer product-oriented way. Food or beverage category experience preferred
- Strategic thinking mindset that can develop clear annual, quarterly, and monthly plans, based on trends and data, and execute effectively.
- Experience and comfort with ecommerce platforms, Google Analytics, Shopify, ReCharge, Facebook Manager, Google Ads Manager, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and capabilities in managing up, down and across
- Ability to translate our brand story to the consumer and our sales story to senior leadership
- Passion for digging into qualitative and quantitative data, uncovering actionable insights and acting on them
- Constant improvement mindset, always looking for ways to learn and optimize
- Passion to make the world a better place by driving mission focused brands like Harmless Harvest. Looking for someone who embodies the core Harmless Harvest values
- Strong understanding of HTML/CSS
- Strong understanding of UX/UI best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications or similar
Why you’ll love it here:
- Join a passionate team that comes from all backgrounds
- Copious amounts of free coconut water
- Generous Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Comprehensive health benefits and perks