About The Position
Greenlane, founded in 2005, is the leading distributor of premium brands in the burgeoning head shop, smoke shop, and dispensary channels. We devise bespoke go-to-market solutions as well as sales and marketing strategies for the best products in the industry and aid their manufacturers at every turn of the product life cycle. We also own and operate several leading e-commerce websites, and brick and mortar retail outlets. We work in a fast-paced and competitive industry that demands hard work and dedication, but we have built a unique company culture that allows our growing team to support our success, each other, and surpass our goals all while having fun
Responsible for organizing and assisting with customers. Has the ability to manage clients and utilize resources given to them to achieve territory goals. Able to be focused, communicate and is detailed oriented.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Make 65-100 outbound calls per day or 3 hours of total talk time.
· Achieve and exceed all key performance indicators, focusing on new accounts closed, revenue, and gross profit dollars.
· Organize and maintain leads and account information.
· Foster warm relationships with prospects to open new accounts.
· Work closely with support departments.
· Manage and update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
· Travel to represent Greenlane at trade shows or special events.
· Offer consultation and strategy to help stores sell through their inventory.
· Entering estimates for new product launches and just estimates in CRM
· Able to work hours within assigned territories.
· Calling lost leads, generating new leads / reaching out to new inquiries and cold calling.
· Order preparation for low AOV sales.
· Entering RA / Shipping Errors / Tracking Updates
· Helping with workbook reach outs and surveys
· Prepping and updating Backorder list / pre order list
· Reviewing and approving B2B orders IE: removing any backordered items
· Providing after sales support to retain customers.
· Submitting B2B Giveaway Requests.
· Other duties may be assigned by manager or supervisor.
Qualifications & Skills Required
· Prior B2B Distro, head shop or smoke shop experience a plus.
· B2B sales experience preferred.
· Computer skills with a working knowledge of Google G Suite Tools (Sheets, Docs, Gmail, Calendar & Slides) and/or MS Office products.
· Knowledge of and passion for our products, industry, and culture.
· Must be a consummate team player.
· Detail oriented
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Trainable & Coachable.
· have intense focus and discipline to get the job done.
· Self-driven and disciplined.
· Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
· This is a work from office position.
Location- Boca Raton, open to South Florida
By applying for this role, I understand that if I’m offered a position with the company I will be required to submit to the pre-employment aptitude testing, and background screening as a condition of employment.
Greenlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Greenlane complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.