About The Position
Greenlane, founded in 2005, is the leading distributor of premium brands in the burgeoning head shop, smoke shop, and dispensary channels. We devise bespoke go-to-market solutions as well as sales and marketing strategies for the best products in the industry and aid their manufacturers at every turn of the product life cycle. We also own and operate several leading e-commerce websites, and brick and mortar retail outlets. We work in a fast-paced and competitive industry that demands hard work and dedication, but we have built a unique company culture that allows our growing team to support our success, each other, and surpass our goals all while having fun
The Brand Manager will be responsible for developing creative strategy, leading production, and launching campaigns. This role will work closely with the VP Marketing on topics including brand architecture, product launches, research, creative, and partnerships.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Brand Planning - Management of annual brand planning process and tactical plan development to support strategy.
· Consumer Insights - uncovered deeply probed consumer insights to support the Brand vision, strategy, plan, or innovation.
· Brand Positioning - understanding how to position a brand using tools available and developing creative briefs to develop advertising.
· Execution - communication and promotional plans with excellence using project management tools.
· Lead cross functional teams with marketing projects - new product launches, innovation, and promotional programs.
· Development and Execution of Innovation and Marketing Programs - Bring ideas through the cycle from inception to in market execution and activation including packaging, public relations, media, and creative agency management.
· Support field sales with sales presentations, sales materials, distribution drives, and developing new business.
· Partner with the Product development and product management groups to identify market opportunities based on sound consumer analytics and successful bring innovative ideas to market.
· Business Management - have ownership of tracking and effectiveness tools, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and product S&P management. Understand and monitor competitive landscape and adjust plans accordingly.
· Problem Identification and Solution Management - Leveraging the 4 P's of marketing to diagnose a problem, recommend a solution and execute a successful plan to remedy.
· Other duties as assigned by manager or designee.
Qualifications & Skills Required
· Bachelors required; Masters preferred.
· 7-10 years brand management experience (Lifestyle band preferred).
· Entrepreneurial, speed to market with fast and new changes to improve performance.
· Ability to work in ambiguity and with less process, fast processor of information, multi-tasker, and can manage own projects to completion.
· Resourceful, strategic, self-confident, and analytical.
· Positive, welcoming & collaborative.
· Autonomous in nature and can thrive in the trenches or in front of leadership.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
· Experience in sales process and sales management.
· Willingness to travel on short notice to industry and sales events.
· Proven ability to lead and influence internal and external stakeholders.
· Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
· Ability to push, pull or lift to 20 lbs.
By applying for this role, I understand that if I’m offered a position with the company I will be required to submit to the pre-employment aptitude testing, and background screening as a condition of employment.
Greenlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Greenlane complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Location- Boca Raton, FL