Green Light Distribution LLC
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
At Green Light, we want you to make some Green and have fun doing it! Your salary and commission will be more than competitive with that of your colleagues across the industry.
- Identify target accounts and build relationships with off-premise staff, retail managers and customer sales personnel.
- Leverage relationship with key accounts to sell in distribution.
- A very “hands-on” individual able to work in an intense, fast-paced environment while helping other team members reach success.
- Educate trade and the consumer through direct interaction including: samplings, meetings, and trainings (support local team with staff training etc.)
- Utilize data analysis tools such as Encompass, Microsoft Office Suite, and other software to track activities, results, contacts, tasks and output.
- Maintain and enhance network of points of distribution.
- Achieve monthly sales and placements goals in assigned territory.
- A beverage industry professional with a minimum of 1 year of sales experience with a supplier or distributor; wine or spirits background would be ideal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have and provide valid Driver’s License and auto insurance that is in force.
- Ability and willingness to occasionally work non-traditional hours, such as nights and weekends.
- A very “hands-on” individual able to work remotely and demonstrate added value.
- Strong interpersonal skills to direct the distributor sales forces and develop key retail customer relationships.
- Familiarity with the local market.
- Reports To CEO