About The Position
**You must be located in Toronto**
The Senior Account Manager is primarily responsible for overseeing and managing program business-related functions and serves as the primary point of contact for agency and client stakeholders. This position directly drives the program(s) evolution and strategy, facilitating "top-to-top" program execution, alignment, and reporting. In addition, this position will lead a team of dynamic and client-specific account managers.
This individual will work closely with the Director of Account Services and leadership to establish program strategies, objectives, and success metrics while establishing, monitoring, and maintaining an efficient and effective process of delivering best-in-class execution, brand excellence, and engagement across all channels.
This individual will also develop and manage multiple program budgets while providing regular client updates and strategies to maximize ROI and benchmark success.
Base Salary: $100,000CAD to $130,000CAD, dependent on experience
Bonus Opportunity: Up to 10% of base
Position Location: Toronto
- Management (35%)
- Strategic Planning & Sales (35%)
- Communication & Reporting (20%)
- Team Development (10%)
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of five years of management experience, preferably in the consumer beverage industry via an agency.
- Experience in project management and agency traffic control a plus
- Excellent communication, articulation, presentation, and public speaking skills.
- Understanding of efficiencies by leveraging opportunities against multiple resources.
- Bi-lingual in French and English preferred
Green House is an integrated creative engagement agency that cultivates and grows quantifiable, results-driven creativity. Unified by purpose, values and our proprietary Cultiv8 process, we grow it forward! We believe that brands are built through the application of art and science, our creative ‘green’ and our strategic ‘house’. A carefully constructed blend of individual creative thinking and strategic, commercially based rigor. Found in every Cultivator at Green House is this duality of both art and science. We know that bringing the right measure of both to our work is the key to a thriving culture, and ultimately, powerful creative brand engagements.