About The Position
Goodwipes are a Leading the Hygiene Revolution by Breaking Down Taboo's and making people feel GREAT. We are looking for a Supreme Sales Leader who will WOW new and current retail partners as we grow our share with amazing, loyal consumers!
Goodwipes National Sales Director
Please read the directions in How to Apply at the bottom of the JD =).
Welcome to the Hygiene Revolution!
is a multi-category, Peachy-Clean, Atlanta-based company on a mission to change the way people think about hygiene.
Americans are waking up and are realizing that the old way of using dry, scratchy toilet paper leaves something behind. Our brand breaks down taboos and empowers individuals to be their best selves.
Goodwipes are the #597 fastest growing brand on the 2020 INC. 5000 list
, and have been touted by Khloe Kardashian, The Today show, Ad age, Buzzfeed and more.
Butt Why Goodwipes?
Our eco-friendly products and energetic branding inspire people to feel good and do good. Our core product line features botanical-infused butt wipes
(Toilet Paper/Flushable Wipes aisle), down there wipes
(Feminine Hygiene aisle), and body wipes
for when you can't shower.
Did you know millions of Americans suffer from special case conditions like GI issues, IBS-D, & leaky gut. All of this is exacerbated by caffeine culture, anxiety, & poor diets that require extra personal care in the most personal of all places :)?
There is a massive market need for a brand to revitalize stodgy categories like toilet paper.
You will be responsible for driving sales by managing accounts, and managing relationships with buyers, brokers, distributors, and executives. This company has a fast-paced environment where creative approaches, relationship building and urgency are the main drivers for success.
The Sales Director will lead, expand, and develop all retail business including customers in the Conventional Grocery, Drug, Mass, Specialty (Travel/Military/Natural), and Club channels nationally.
Working closely with our broker partners, you will be responsible for achieving our strategic business growth objectives:
- developing and executing annual sales plans
- pioneering new customers, launching beautiful retail programs
- focus on effective promotional plans + secondary merchandising opportunities to expand foot print current accounts
- Synthesize meaningful communications between company and retail partners; i.e. Regularly deliver category and consumer insights, and brand updates to CM’s.
- Communicate internally w/ Finance, Operations and Marketing team + Founders.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are the lead vessel of communication between the company and our retail partners.
- Urgent + High Energy
- Comfortable with “taboo talk” aka potty humor :)
- Organized + strategic
- Willing to get your Hands Dirty
- Excellent Communicator
- Relationship - oriented
- Category Insights Geek
Made it this far? Then you should know...
The work environment is casual and fun. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. We DO take our goals, mission, partnerships, team, and goodwipes fanatics very seriously.
Will you Lead the Hygiene Revolution with us?
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
● 5-10+ years sales experience with Fast moving consumer goods (CPG), food and bev, and/or beauty, wellness/ personal care products in North America
● Direct Responsibility for managing a Key Account(s) or Sales Region(s)
● Wholesale experience with major accounts (Target, Walmart, COSTCO, Kroger, ShopeRite, HEB, Publix, Wegman’s, Safeway, Albertson's etc.) preferred
● Category management, data analytics, category / consumer insights
● Demonstrated track record of sales growth
● Worked at an emerging or "challenger" brand
- Ideally during early growth phase of $0-15M or $2-$30M
● Broker management experience and familiarity with national retail landscape (Conventional)
● Proficiency in Developing New Business (opening new accounts) and managing / growing existing ones.
● Ability to travel 30-40% of the time
● Proficiency in General Management, Supply Chain, Sales Leadership, Trade and Shopper Marketing, Pricing Strategies, Account Management, and Sales Planning.
This is an opportunity to become team member #8 at a high-growth, category-defining CPG start-up. You will grow personally and professionally, make a gargantuan market impact, and learn a ton!
We have a delicious compensation and benefits package, including:
-Competitive pay + company ownership
-Full Health benefits (including dental and vision)
- 210 word (or less) cover letter
- past experience w/ accomplishments and results
- why you are the best choice for this role for Goodwipes
- 2-3 references