About The Position
Launched in 2020, GOODFISH, a project by Harmless Harvest founders and Bear Grylls, is pioneering traceable sustainable seafood to be enjoyed by all. Goodfish upcycles wild salmon skin from Alaska to make crispy, delicious, healthy chips. We are driven by a small team with a big mission to make a positive impact and bring accessible sustainable and popular seafood to everyone. www.goodfish.com
What we are Looking for:
Goodfish is seeking an energetic, outgoing, positive person to drive in-store sales and help coordinate our demo program across grocery stores in the NYC area. The candidate will have to provide shoppers with Goodfish samples and constantly engage in conversations about our company’s unique story, raising brand awareness and sales while building relationships with grocery store managers. Increased flexibility will be provided by Goodfish to create a working schedule tailored to the candidate’s needs. A successful candidate will have numerous growth opportunities in the company.
- Equivalent job-related experience preferred
- Outgoing, neat in appearance, and customer-focused.
- Interest in food and sustainability strongly preferred
- Bilingual English/ Spanish preferred.
- Punctual, detail-oriented, and a great communicator.
- Must be able to stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently.
- Execute promotions on scheduled dates and times.
- Access to reliable transportation to get you to and from the store with your supplies.
- Work is part-time but possible to work up to 40 hours/ week. Might involve working on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Communicate with grocery stores to schedule demos
- Ensure grocery store has enough product to undertake demo
- Set up & breakdown of demo table.
- Listen to the feedback of grocery stores and customers and share insights.
- Create brand awareness and increase product sales by engaging customers in a professional way and generating excitement for the product.
- Educate customers on the key points of the product being promoted and drive product sales.
- Prepare samples of the product according to product instructions.
- Keep work space clean and appealing for customers.
- Job type: Part-time, Contract
- Pay: $25 per hour / all transportation costs will be covered
- Current Food Handler’s Permit not required to apply.
- Schedule: Day shift, Weekend availability
- Work Location: Multiple locations in and around New York City.
- Work Remotely: No