About The Position
We are looking for a dynamic leader to join our team and lead our sales efforts with key partners and in key regions.
At Good Stock, we’re on a mission to spread good feelings through good soup. We believe that soup cooked the right way makes you feel good like no other food. It’s a spontaneous combination of everything we love about cooking: It’s communal, it’s healthy, it’s heartwarming, it’s a little bit messy, and it fills you up but doesn’t weigh you down.
Launched in 2014, we are leveraging the brand we’ve built as the best soup shop in New York City to expand our direct-to-consumer business and wholesale grocery business.
We’re Good Stock: a modern company that does things the old-fashioned way.
Good Stock is looking for an experienced sales professional with food/beverage experience to join our team. This Director of Sales will be responsible for managing our wholesale relationships, acquiring new accounts, forecasting & promotion schedules, among other things. They will lead our sales strategy and help bring the world better soup. Responsibilities include:
- Managing our wholesale partners (Currently KeHE, Rainforest, UNFI)
- Managing relationships with brokers and 3rd party partners as needed
- Acquire new accounts by in-person and remote account calls
- Building key relationships with our top accounts
- Maintaining promotional schedules and calendars
- Schedule and lead presentation of Good Stock in category reviews
- Build and execute coupon and demo programs
- Assist with foresaceting and recapping sales activity
You’re hungry. You’re creative. You want responsibility. You can work independently, but are a team player. You want to influence a young, growing company. You want to expand your role over time and grow with us. You want to be part of something you can be proud of.
Desired qualifications include:
- 5-10 years’ experience in sales roles
- Experience with food/beverage brands a must
- Existing relationships with wholesalers and retail accounts a plus
- Passion for good tasting and healthy foods
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in an exciting and fast paced work environment
- Flexibility to adapt and problem solve on the fly
HOW TO APPLY
Please email us and tell us why you're interested in this role, your qualifications, and your perfect working soundtrack.