About The Position
Born in Brooklyn in 2017, Golde is a fast-growing superfood wellness and beauty brand. From latte blends to superfood skincare, we make wellness easy and fun for the next generation. We’ve been featured in Forbes, Vogue, and The Today Show and our products are sold at Target, Free People, Goop, and more.
Golde is hiring an Operations Manager to lead downstream supply chain operations, procurement, production schedules and oversee inventory management. The Operations Manager is a broad Operations role, exposed to all functions within Operations. You and will manage vendor relationships, provide regular reporting, and will drive, measure and report Key Performance Metrics.
- have a hyper attention to detail with bias for numbers, organization and optimization.
- think on your feet and can shift priorities quickly without losing sight of your overall goals.
- a team player who’s excited to get their hands dirty at a fast-paced startup and have fun while you do so.
- Effectively manage procurement process and timeline to meet needs of production
- Actively source, vet and qualify new manufacturers, raw material and packaging vendors while maintaining strong supplier relationships with existing partners
- Maintain reports and internal tracking mechanisms for sales velocities, inventory, lot codes, supplier contacts etc.
- Ensure on-time manufacturing and delivery of products to 3PL, avoid product stock-outs, and always ensure sufficient safety stock inventory
- Review quotes, schedule and execute freight transportation for finished goods
- Manage special projects to support R&D initiatives and new product development
- Manage all inbound and outbound shipments at 3PL and report metrics on time and accuracy of order fulfilment
- Support sales and marketing teams operational needs for special events or programs
- Develop and administer SOPS for executing activities for incoming and outgoing shipments, special products, and maintaining high standards of inventory accuracy
- Know each third-party routing guide like the back of your hand, and serve as a liaison with our 3PL (warehouse) to ensure packing and shipping of each order is executed to unique buyer requirements
- Perform the Operations administrative tasks required to manage key retail accounts
- 2+ years experience in operations, supply chain, or logistics at a consumer goods business
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Suite and Asana (or other project management tool)
- Preferred: Experience with Netsuite (or other ERP System)