is changing the way people shop for nutrition products to support their active lifestyle and help them achieve their fitness goals. Launched in 2017, Gainful is backed by some of the world's best venture investors (including Y Combinator, Dorm Room Fund, BrandProject, and Courtside VC). Gainful combines personalization with the highest quality ingredients to make sports nutrition accessible for every body. Our first 3 products are Personalized Protein Powder, Hydration, and Pre-Workout. Job Description:
Gainful is seeking experienced freelance Product Designers to work between our product and design teams in order to support and guide design execution and create customer-friendly solutions to challenges across the Gainful site experience. We are looking for candidates who constantly strive to create a frictionless experience for customers as they interact with our product across the funnel throughout the customer's lifespan. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with partners across design and product to define, build & release new products and features
- Take conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our customers
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Develop and deliver high-fidelity visuals that accurately represent Gainful's brand and design system standards
- Proactively solicit and provide feedback from design & product teams
- Participate in and/or lead user research to better understand customer needs
- Contribute strategic thinking to product features and roadmap
- Contribute to and positively shape the design team's culture through collaboration, feedback, and process iteration
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products and systems. You have a breadth of knowledge of what goes into product design, from systems to visuals.
- Excellent communication. You are able to present design decisions & processes clearly and confidently.
- A collaborative approach. You're a great partner to other designers and your cross-functional teammates.
- An adaptive mindset. Open and receptive to feedback, you can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.